1) After an article has been accepted by Tropical Geography, the rights to digitally reproduce, distribute, and compile the article, and the right to disseminate the article to the public over information networks shall be transferred to the Editorial Office of Tropical Geography. The copyright royalties of the article and the journal’s manuscript remuneration shall be made as a one-time payment to the authors.
2) After publication of the article, the authors shall own the copyright to it, and the first author shall be the representative copyright owner. The article can no longer be published again in the same language in other periodicals (including in print, CD-ROM, online, and other media). Compilation of personal works (including webpages) or collections using this article and layout must indicate the source.
3) Manuscripts that have passed the final review by the editor-in-chief and are subsequently revised shall first be uploaded to the China National Knowledge Infrastructure publishing platform (www.cnki.net/) for online publication and published on the journal’s website (www.rddl.com.cn). If the authors do not consent to the electronic dissemination of the article, a statement must be enclosed with the manuscript submission, otherwise they will be deemed to have agreed to electronic publication.
1) All electronic copies can be obtained for free from the journal’s official website (www.rddl.com.cn).
2) Once a manuscript has been published, all authors are entitled to 2 free printed copies of the current issue.3) Libraries, companies, research institutions, readers, etc. must subscribe to purchase printed copies. Please follow the link (http://www.rddl.com.cn/EN/column/column128.shtml) for details.